Contoh Permintaan dalam Bahasa Inggris, Example of Requesting

Thursday, September 13, 2012 | comments

Contoh Permintaan dalam Bahasa Inggris, Example of Requesting :
1. Can I invite some friends round?
2. Can I use your telephone?
3. Can you help me with this math problem?
4. Can we stop by the post office?
5. Can you turn off the TV?
6. Can you close the windows?
7. Can I use your dictionary?
8. Can I borrow your bicycle?

Give responses to the following expressions of requesting.
1. A: Can I use your ruler?
    B: ................ I am using it now.
2. A: Can you bring these books for me, please?
    B: .................
3. A: Would you like any help?
    B: ................, but I think I can manage myself.
4. A: Do you think I could use your motorcycle?
    B: ................. You don’t have the license yet.
5. A: Can you accompany me to the fashion shop?
    B: ................
6. A: Can I borrow your electronic dictionary?
    B: ................. Here you are.
7. A: Can you type this letter for me, please?
    B: .................
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011. English Learning Solution - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger