Contoh Pujian dalam Bahasa Inggris, Examples of compliments

Thursday, September 13, 2012 | comments

Contoh Pujian dalam Bahasa Inggris
Here are some examples of the kinds of compliments common in social situations.
1. This is the nicest classroom.
2. You have a beautiful house.
3. I like your new dress.
4. This soup tastes delicious.
5. That salad looks wonderful.
Read the following dialogues about complimenting.
Susi : Excuse me, but I was just admiring your bag. It’s really nice.
Agnes : Oh, thank you.
Susi : Could you tell me where you got it? I have been looking for one like that for a long time.
Agnes : It’s from the Java Store in Jakarta.
Susi : Oh, thank you very much.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011. English Learning Solution - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger